for solo piano
The fourth volume in this series includes seven advanced pieces that are longer in duration than those in the first three volumes, making them excellent options for recitals. These are wonderfully entertaining for both the listener and performer and will appeal to pianists looking for fun and expressive repertoire.
- George Walker: Prelude and Caprice
- Joshua Uzoigwe: Ukom
- Bongani Ndodana-Breen: Flowers in the Sand
- Halim El-Dabh: Coma Dance
- Margaret Bonds: Troubled Water
- Coleridge-Taylor Perkinson: Toccata
- Gyimah Labi: TheLotus
No current reviews, check back soon!