This is the last and most advanced volume of the graduated series, which includes works by composers of African descent that are hard to find or have never been published. This volume is for advanced performers and is a wonderful source of new and unusual repertoire.
- Samuel Coleridge-Taylor: The Bamboula
- Oswald Russell: Humoresque No. 1
- H. Leslie Adams: Etude in C-sharp Minor
- Ali Osman: Afro Arab Blues
- Isak Roux: Township Guitar
- Joshua Uzoigwe: Egwu Amala
- Lettie BeckonAlston: Rhapsody No. 4
- Martin Scherzinger: Tumbling Dance
No current reviews, check back soon!